Monday, May 19, 2008

new threadless print.

the title is misleading, as this is my first threadless print.

a design i had made back in december, was purchased by threadless.



the actual print is a little smaller, as i'm certain they had to scale it to fit girls extra small as well as 3xlarge, but i still think it looks dynamite.

if you're so inclined, you can buy the shirt here.

i was introduced to threadless and started submitting designs a mere month before i began schooling for graphic design, so there's a definite arc in the quality of my work (that i'm nowhere near the end of), and it's really vilifying that the designing playground that i got my start at finally liked one of my designs enough to nab it.

i promised myself i wouldn't cry.....

if you're tired of reading my attempts at wit here, threadless also conducted an e-mail interview with me where my charm continues to fool no one.

No comments: